WnSoft Forums

Slideshow club

Bert

O.K. I found how to ad stars to a show.

But, when I look for a show on "Slideshow club" to watch, I like to see what other people commented on it. This sometimes makes me want to see the show or not. For some reason, when you click on a show to download, you can see who commented and how many stars they gave,but you don't see the comments. Is there a reason for this.

Also when you click on "contact us" on the bottom of the screen, there comes up a window to write something. But you can not send it.

I have Windows 7.

Bert

I know they did Ken, maybe you can check some of the older shows you commented on.

Some of the shows I commented on myself I don't see the comments.

I think there is something seriously wrong with the latest "Slideshow Club" update.

Bert

Guest Yachtsman1

IMO there is something odd going on, I opened SSC, didn't have to log in, clicked on TT's show which had 2 reviews, one from KC one from MP, on mP's review there are 2 boxes, one for helpful one for un-helpful, I clicked on the un-helpful button & got the response that I had found it helpful, most odd.

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yachtsman1.

post-5560-0-69916900-1441574038_thumb.jp

Just had a thought, I didn't download the show before my action, I wonder if there is some sort of default that reverts to helpful if you haven't downloaded???

I saw now what has changed and can see the comments now. There are different buttons for review and comments, I think the review and comments where before under one button and showed together.

I looked at a show, it had 2 reviews and 5 comments. Under "Reviews" I can only see the stars for a show and who gave them. Even if the same people commented on the show, it does not show up under reviews, but shows up only separate under "comments" without the stars rating.

This is different from what Yachtsman1 sees when he opened the reviews of a show (See above). He sees stars and comments, I see only stars when I open a review of the show The Kgalagadi, and only comments when I open the comments of that same show.

Even as the comments and reviews are from the same person.

Bert

I hope this works,

I don't know how to get the screen shot on this page, but when I pushed the print screen button they went to my dropbox.

You can see them there: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vim4de0hqwp6enl/AACLqjRwRYjgiNN-olPi5lCXa?dl=0

No 1 Screen shot of "Comments" Kgalagadi Show.

No.2 Screen shot of "Review" of Kgalagadi Show.

After I watched this show some time ago, I made comments and gave stars at the same time.

Compare these screenshots to the screenshot Yachtman1 has in #34. He sees the stars AND the comments on the show at the same time.

Or you own screen shot in #30, Dave.

Bert