WnSoft Forums

Slideshowclub

michaelr108

Hi There

This is going to sound daft , would Dave like to do a new tutorial on using Slideshowclub because I am tearing my hair ( and I don't have that much left ) and I am just trying to download a show I don't like to think of what is involved in adding one I'm 75 and I thought I was quite good with computer programs but this is giving me doubt about myself.

Michael

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Michael

I'm the same age as you. I haven't used SSC for a couple of years for various reasons. As a test I just tried to download a show as a new user, the system picked up I was a previous user. So after a couple of hiccups with my password I was able to log in & download the show by LLL using my original details. What I would suggest if you are already a member, use your original log in details. It would be difficult for someone who is already a member to explain how to become a member.

Yachtsman1. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Hi Michael,

You don't need to be logged in to Download a file.

If you take the top show there at present, click on its title on the HOME Page (Put on a Happy Face).

When the next Page has loaded there is a Download Link on the Right Hand Side.

Click on this and the Download will appear.

Click on Save and choose a destination - bingo.

DG

P.S. I am on a Vista Laptop at present - if you are not seeing what I am seeing please describe the difference?

DaveG has suggested the problem could be related to browser

So this morning I tested with my Safari browser

– it opened right away to the dark screen – I had to sign in – that took me to the blue with white background screen

Somebody else can try it with Firefox

Win 7

Chrome – ok

Safari – ok

IE 11 – ok now

ken