WnSoft Forums

Grand River Country: Presentation

Hawk

Grand River Country - Download

Hosted by our friends at BeechbrookCottage, with much appreciation.

As a user of PTE for the last two years I have enjoyed many presentations from different locations around the world. It is amazing how we can sit in our own homes and view true sites and personal pictures of places we will never get to visit, also a learning experience of PTE creations with the authors personal touch - Thanks to all.

With that in mind I would like to share and invite you to view a small presentation of our homeland.

view true sites and personal pictures of places we will never get to visit, also a learning experience of PTE creations with the authors personal touch -  Thanks to all.

I'll second that Hawk, and thank you. Your Grand River is a good example.

Though I like to see new places, and I love nature, it is the personal touch of "knowing" the photographer/showmaker that makes a show somehow more special. I'm sure many of our shows wouldn't hold my attention on a TV travel station, but the personal touch reaches deeper.

Nice example of sharing the dearness of home.

Almost forgot - the little postscript on close, more on Grand River, is a nice idea.

A superb presentation. The music and visuals blended very nicely. Your management of background brightness..darkness..and graduations were very pleasing to the eye...a very nice concept.

Canada is such a beautiful country...photographers dream...thanks for sharing a little bit with us.

I've used PTE for several years, but only recently began to spend some time on this forum and viewing others work. I've learned much from presenters like yourself. I am just an amateur photographer...with no aspirations beyond... who enjoys using PTE as a personal presentation tool for my friends and relatives.

Thanks again..

Robert / Ken

Thanks for the comments

Robert:

Almost forgot - the little postscript on close, more on Grand River, is a nice idea.

This was actually an after thought, first time try for me.

On the last slide one could easily create more links to different slides of general interest or in this case a readable image. As PTE users we are aware of the many tricks the program can accomplish. I like to keep in mind that one may be a first time viewer watching the show or a new user not familiar at all with its features, therefore the button links and exit button were placed as a small sample.

-----------------------

Ken:

Your management of background brightness..darkness..and graduations were very pleasing to the eye...a very nice concept.

I normally do not use “ Gradient “ backgrounds but thought we would give it a try. Glad you liked the effect. We kept within a couple of color tones to keep a smooth blend.