WnSoft Forums

wireless presenter

aplman

I would like to ask whether anyone can recommend a hand-held wireless presenter suitable for controlling a PTE show??? I will be running exe files to show on a projector.

I have found a simple one that is good for Powerpoint presentations, but for PTE, a few more functions would be nice ... e.g. volume control, click on a button, etc.

Any ideas from the experts would be appreciated!

Ken T.

I have a wireless mouse with my laptop and use that. To control volume, a friend made me a little box that sits between the headphones-out and the cable to the loudspeakers. I believe this contains what is known as a potentiometer.

Peter

Thank you Peter. I was hoping to find a gadget that could be used with one hand, while walking around and interacting with the audience.. I should also have mentioned pause and play for video clips.

I shall remain hopeful.

Ken T.

I am pretty happy with Speedlink presenter. However, there are no direct buttons for sounc etc. you would like to have.

I think you can browse through smartphone apps like Unified remote and others. They should have customizable control functions. Haven't tried myself yet and would be glad to hear your impressions about the technology.

Urmas