WnSoft Forums

Audio Tab in Help

canico

I am trying to add voice comments to a sequence for the first time and am stuck . I have the images and music in the sequence and have recorded the voice comments to a separate recorder but cannot get them into PTE. I have gone into help and scrolled down to the slide of a bearded man and on the top right side are 'add audio file ' and 'record voice comment'. At this stage I do not mind which of these to use but I cannot find this page where these options are, would someone kindly point me to the right place.

Thank you

Thanks to Lin - I have been able to add commentary using a mic. and Audio Comment .

Dave ,thanks for your reply but I cannot find voice comment and have not found a way to download from a recorder yet, presumably this is why I need voice comment.

Thanks again

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Canico

I don't use this section of PTE so I'm guessing what you need to do. I think you need to add another track & add your voice comment to that. See screen shot.

Yachtsman1.

a1.jpg

57 minutes ago, canico said:

Thanks to Lin - I have been able to add commentary using a mic. and Audio Comment .

Dave ,thanks for your reply but I cannot find voice comment and have not found a way to download from a recorder yet, presumably this is why I need voice comment.

Thanks again

I think you need to find a way of downloading your recording onto your computer first as a file or folder, then you can transfer it into PTE. It depends on your recorder how and if you can do this. Does the recorder come with instructions? Hope I have understood this correctly.

Mickp