WnSoft Forums

Toulouse France

LumenLux

Are there any PTE presentations covering the Toulouse area? I have not yet searched Michel's site nor Bill's, but thought someone might also remember if there are any that have come and gone from current postings. I have a young friend who is going there to live for a couple of years. Though I know almost nothing myself, I thought it might be impressive if I showed him some personal connnections to the area. :)

Dear Bob, as far as I know there is nothing about Toulouse area. But we must ask Michel. I think he reads very often this forum, but I'll write him immediately.

Bob,

In the absence of a PTE show, there are a few photos of Toulouse at this web SITE . A more detailed Google search would probably yield quite a few more. These would be next best to a "formal" slide show.

I do'nt know any presentation about Toulouse on Fanaphot.

Does this young friend go to Toulouse for studies?

In this case, I have a nephiew who has study in Toulouse during two years and who is abble to give informations to your friend; if he studies aeronautic, better!

daniel

Thank you friends for the leads. There are, as suggested and expected, some quite good information sites and photos and web cams out there. I had thought we might have already had a PTE show about the region. So far I have not traced one down. Maybe, Michel will yet report that he knows someone who has made one. I like the personal touch that one can feel with a PTE show, from someone I know.

Dadou, my friend actually is going to France not to study, but to share the gospel. Thank you for your offer though. And now I have learned that Toulouse must have a good aeronautics school.