WnSoft Forums

Stations of the Cross Aylesford Priory

I am not in the least religious but do appreciate church music, church art and church architecture and have combined these in a show which is appropriate for today, Good Friday. It's on Slideshow Club.

Have a Happy Easter.

Mickp

Guest Yachtsman1

Hi Mick

Downloaded & watched this yesterday, but have just watched it again before commenting.

Excellent choice of music, transitions came in as tempo changed. Liked the transition to blur of the background as the stations appeared. Excellent photography considering the possible lighting problems. Only downside for me was the aspect ratio, my monitor is 16-9 so I had black bars either side of the picture, so I can only give you 9/10.;)

Regards Eric

Yachtsman1

PS I've also downloaded Greenwich, more later.

Thank you all for your comments - very encouraging. Sorry about the spelling mistake.

Eric. I've been shooting in 3:2 since the year dot and find it difficult to compose in camera with a view to making it 16:9 later. I think your camera has multi A/R screens to select from but my SLR does not. Even so I think for this show the 3:2 works better for me. Thanks also for comment on Greenwich.

Mickp