WnSoft Forums

File names missing from Timeline & Slide view

harbrimar

As I understand it, slides used in your project are indicated by the file name highlighted in bold text. Two of my slides do not have this. Neither are their file names displayed in the Timeline or Slides view? In the table view of the slide list the two files without names also do not have file size shown. Both are shown as 0 B. See slides 5 & 17 in the attached screenshot.

slide list.doc

Try taking the two images into your Editing Software and use "Save As" a different name.

Then drag the two images into the slide list and see what happens.

If you have the same result in PTE you could post one so that one of us could look for a reason?

DG

47 minutes ago, davegee said:

Try taking the two images into your Editing Software and use "Save As" a different name.

Then drag the two images into the slide list and see what happens.

If you have the same result in PTE you could post one so that one of us could look for a reason?

DG

Thanks Dave, that works. I also tried removing the slide and then dragged it back in again using the original file name and that also worked; filename now in bold and shown in Slides view. Just some sort of glitch I suppose. One other question, I notice that when animating a slide only the master image is highlighted in bold and none of the filenames of other images used in the animation are highlighted. Is this normal? If it is, personally I would have thought is useful to have all of the filenames of images you have used to be highlighted in bold.

Thanks for your help

Brian