WnSoft Forums

One Week in My Life

JeffLunt has posted a new PTE show here:

One Week in My Life

It is definitely worth a download. It's the kind of show that makes you want to be there sharing the experiences. Beautiful scenery..excellent photography...paced very well..and nice music.

ken

:)

I enjoyed it very much even I sometimes felt like vertigo. Definitely worth downloading (...and watching ;) )

But please all members, you are forgetting each of us is in another corner of the world and we'll like to know a bit about the places we never saw and probably never go there. One short paragraph about the place on show will be enough.

Granot

Definitely worth downloading (...and watching )  

I agree, Jeff has some nice photos of some great spots. Just the place to be in the spring.

But please all members, you are forgetting each of us is in another corner of the world and we'll like to know a bit about the places we never saw and probably never go there. One short paragraph about the place on show will be enough.

Granot

Now, trying to immitate you Granot, (instant response to any request), I have posted a new presentation that includes one way of providing a little info as you suggest. ;)

I have posted a new presentation that includes one way of providing a little info

And where it is ? :huh:

Sorry for getting old and senile, just after a small heart attack due to stress (not caused by pte members).

Granot