WnSoft Forums

lost registration key

nata

My hard drive crashed a few weeks, and when I mean crashed, it was replaced (still under warranty thank goodness!)

I tried e-mailing support, but received an error message that my e-mail bounced bk. Where do I go for help to unlock the key?

TIA,

nata

Hi nata,

I would think just try the email again. Igor did mention there would be some work going on with his server. It may have disrupted his email, but not for long I would think. Also, he or his assistant may have already read your post here and even responded before I am writing. :)

Hi Nata ,

I was once in the same unfortunate situation and was dealt with swiftly and without incident , from then on I have had a copy of the key kept on a disc for such occasions this is a good idea as I have formated my drive more than once since , this will be dealt with soon I am sure good luck :)

Hello, Nata,

Sorry to say, I can't find you in our base only by your nickname, and I don't know, if your letter reached us.

Please, try to re-send your request to support@wnsoft.com, to be on the safe side. And I'll send you a new key as soon as possible. Anyway, please, let me know, if you have received the new key, or not.