WnSoft Forums

New version in progress

Igor

Sorry about my long absence on the forum!

I'm very closely working now on new features and wasn't able to switch to another tasks. It's not right, of course!

Main part of code of the light table is completed and I'll integrate this component into PTE very soon.

Waveform feature is ready. It wasn't too difficult as light table :)

Also I'm working on another features which we've discussed earlier.

p.s. I'll try to reply on new messages on the forum.

Igor,

That's fine - just do your thing - we're waiting patiently for the new features, so don't worry about the Forum - the rest of us will take care of it. :)

Thanks so much for your ongoing hard work on our behalf - we are truly grateful!!!

Guest Techman1

Igor,

As Al said, thank you for all you do for us. While we are all anxious, the current product works very well and I'm very very pleased with what you have done already. I look forward to testing some of the new enhancements that you are busily working on.

Take care of yourself and don't work too many hours. :D

Fred

Yes, I've already realized multi select in light table and classical table view of this new component. In the next version it should works for re-arranging, copying/moving and deleting. And next features later.

Many many thanks for all your hard work Igor!

Awaiting excitedly to see the latest version :D when you are ready but don't overdo things.

Take time to smell the roses..........

and enjoy life too! B)

With very best wishes

Maureen :rolleyes:

Igor, as one of the newer members to the forum, I can only say "Bravo!" I have not used PTE enough to appreciate it fully, but I can see the potential in how I can learn to use it. I agree with Al's comment - you are so good at making wonderful features and the helpful people on this forum take care of the questions like mine - it's a great partnership.