WnSoft Forums

My World

cagney123

My World, a slideshow on slideshowclub.com,  is basically a climax to a show I was trying to post in the 3-5 minute category.  It is merely my feelings of what is going on in my country, My World, and how distressed I am.  The show really doesn't work without the intro, but I was sickened by so many things lately I wanted to scream.  Seeing the reviews I will be very careful before posting anything again.

I really do not understand your comment about the reviews, I am assuming that you are referring to the ones on Slideshowclub which certainly were not negative or discourteous in any way.

I realise that the show is your comment on the election, however I found it a little too abstract, not really making a point until the end credits!

The photography was up to your usual high standard as was the soundtrack.

I guess that he (hopefully) will not be elected for a second term, then you will be able to make another show about your feelings of relief.

John

I too was a bit confused with your post.  The comments were very fair and if I had added one it would have been to praise your excellent photography and your presentation. It obviously had a political slant and let me say that there are many in the UK who would sympathy with your views but perhaps this Forum is not a place to go too deeply into that.

Mickp

I think a lot of people in the USA are tired of the whining, complaining and rioting about a validly conducted election under the Constitution, that has served well for hundreds of years, that did not meet their desires.  Perhaps it is time for an appeal for unity not a repeat of what is appearing on the airwaves over and over again by a biased media. We are one nation under God. Whether I voted for one or the other candidate does not matter. It is how each of us can be our best and contribute to the good of the nation. That is a core value of a democracy. It is true of any county.  There is another election in four years.

I agree with the landsberger comments.