WnSoft Forums

Multitouchscreen KernelBase Error

mezks

I have a problem with PTE9, but also in PTE8 with several multitouch monitors. If I swipe with one finger, everything is fine. With two or more fingers, there is the error message: "Exception EinvalidOp in module KERNELBASE.dll at 000DA832. Invalid floating point operation". After that the touch screen no longer works, but with the Mouse everything works. Is the problem known?

KernelBase Error.mp4

KernelBase Error.jpg

1 hour ago, mezks said:

I have a problem with PTE9, but also in PTE8 with several multitouch monitors. If I swipe with one finger, everything is fine. With two or more fingers, there is the error message: "Exception EinvalidOp in module KERNELBASE.dll at 000DA832. Invalid floating point operation". After that the touch screen no longer works, but with the Mouse everything works. Is the problem known?

Please let me know, where exactly this problem occur. In the main window of PicturesToExe, or in the editor of animation, or when you run fullscreen preview or EXE file with a slideshow?

I could already limit the error. The error occurs in the fullscreen preview and in the EXE. On some touch screen it works without problems, but on all (different) Samsung touch screens this error occurs. A presentation with a single picture is enough.

Thanks for the details. I could not reproduce this problem on our laptop with touch screen (Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro).

I think that this problem exists in Windows 10, not in PicturesToExe. Because PTE doesn't work with multi touch API functions.

I recommend to wait for next updates of Windows 10. Probably Microsoft will fix it.

File kernelbase.dll is a component of Windows 10. I found many cases of errors related with kernelbase.dll

Hello Igor,
I also think that it could be a Windows 10 problem. After further tests I even have an error message "Invalid floating point operation" on the user interface of PTE. As a touch screen monitor the Samsung and the Acer makes this problem, an AOC and Faytech work without problems (always the same computer).

Manfred

Invalid floating point operation.mp4

Invalid floating point operation.png