WnSoft Forums

Rotation in V9 [SOLVED]

Balloons

Project3.pte  Hi. In rotation  of  4 images I'm have the top left working as it should at point 15 on the attach clip. The other 3 go back to point 14 but then pass 15 and on to point 20 still in  rotation

I have  been trying to sort it since v9 realise,I'm on my second computer ( I have one computer begging taking beck to factory defaults but not much hope there) and I have down loaded the program 3 times.

I hope the clip will open as this is the first time I have done this

Kind Regards

David Evans 

Hi David,

You need to use the "File" "Create Backup In Zip" feature. The PTE file is only a template telling PTE what to do with the images, videos, audios, etc. It doesn't contain the actual files. The Create Backup In Zip will put all necessary files into a zip archive and only then can someone else diagnose the issue for you. Zip it and post a link to the zipped file.

Best regards,

Lin

Hi David,

You problem was that you needed to keep the rotate value in the last keframes as you had in the first (top left) on the latter two keframes. You set a rotate value to get the picture to reverse, but then left the last two keyframes at zero for the rotate value. This tells PTE you wanted to take the 180 degree rotation which you had achieved and return to zero which "backed up" what you had done. Below is the corrected animation in a zip file. Just extract in a new folder and you can compare with your original...

http://www.lin-evans.org/david/project4a.zip

Best regards,

Lin

• Igor changed the title to Rotation in V9 [SOLVED]