WnSoft Forums

The Wedding Show...Final

This show is worth viewing for some of the great shots the photog did on it, if you're into weddings at all. Please enjoy at:www.delphiwebhosting.com/Kari_final_20.exe

Al, look for the garter shot, as promised..... as all of us "ancients" love. I would give it a playboy five star! I wish my show hit that level, but with your help........maybe.

Granot, I've given a window to June 5 to view. It beats the heck out of the 1st run, so please grab it this time.

As for doing the s/s I still have my doubts after redoing the damn thing at least 20 times, if I'm getting there. I've cut the trival photos but the things that still plague me are:

1. I have incorporated some smaller pic slides to break up what I think tends to get a little boring in some s/s shows running basically the same size photos.

Problem will be they will not show well on TV. Q. Kill or keep?

2.I'm running about 2500 on most of the transitions. It seems good on about 1/2 but too fast many of them. Q. Slow some down?

3. I changed all the backgrounds to black at the photog's request and 90% look better. But some slides with the men in black tux's fade into the background.

Q. Add a grey background for these or does the black pic to black background fade actually look pretty cool.

4. Love to hear anything else to made it better.

P.S. Music runs about 30 secs long on the last slide, I haven't gotten the ending credits needed.

Thanks,

Dave

Lumenlux

It is in the second sentence of the first paragraph - www.delphiwebhosting.com/Kari_final_20.exe - and it played right through for me without stopping at the "puckered lips".

As regards the length of the music Dave, couldn't this be adjusted by careful cropping and fading in at the beginning of the last piece, where the reception begins. Just a thought.

Ron [uK]

Ok, Dave, now I've seen the show I can comment.

Very nice!

I think your show is one of the most creative I've seen on a wedding. I think you have done an excellent job of "pacing" the presentation. I even like your use of many small pictures. As a rule, I favor using all the screen available for the actual photos. But I think your artistic placement and variety of sizes & durations, exhibited successful purpose in this one. Congratulations.

Hi Dave,

It was an excellent show ... right up to the picture of the yellow car where it hung up. The music kept playing but the slide didn't change. But up until that point I thought it was really good. Nice transitions, excellent pictures. I thought some were just a tad bit too small but then I probably need glasses. ;)

Carol

Guest Techman1

Mememe,

The show had a time limit set on it until June 5th. In Dave's opening message, it says something to that effect. See below:

"I've given a window to June 5 to view. It beats the heck out of the 1st run, so please grab it this time. "

Maybe Dave will remove it from his site so that you will only get an error and not have to waste so much time downloading only to be greatly disappointed that you can not view it.

Regards,

Fred

I agree with Ken's comment but if you will have a look at this slideshow in spite of it's time limit,

just change your system date (for example change year to 2003) and run it then without problem.

Don't forget to change date to current one after viewing !

Patrick

What is the point of tellng us all to view your show and then placing a time limit on it? If you want comments on how good your work is (or otherwise) then make it available for download or stop wasting our time!

Is this slide show available or not???