WnSoft Forums

*avi file

Catrick

I have cxreated my .pte file and it is set to music. The timing is all set up and when I save it as an .exe it runs fine. The problem is creating a svcd. I have tried with Roxio DVD creator and Ulead Movie Factory. I can get the *avi file and it is recognized okay. I can preview the *avi file in both programs. The problem is no music in the background. What is going on?

Thanks for the response, but I have done all of that numerous times. When I try to preview the video in Roxio DVD Builder and in Ulead Movie Factory, I can see the movie, but there is no sound. I thought maybe the sound would come through after I burned the cd, but when I run it off the cd, there is no sound either.

What I have done is take pictures of a friend's wedding and added their wedding songs to the slides show. I created and .exe file and it runs okay. The music is timed with the pictures and presents just fine on the computer.

I then take the .pte file and then I select the "video" button. A dialog box comes up and I chose "Svcd", "ntc.." (not at my computer but the selection is for Canada) and I select the Ulead box along with the recommended selection under it and it creates the .avi file with the dialog box left open. I open up the Ulead program, find the .avi file and preview it to make sure it is okay. There is no sound. If I burn a copy onto the cd and chose "Finish" in PTE and run the cd, there is no sound.

I find the same thing when I use Roxio DVD Builder, there is no sound. My music is not there at all.