WnSoft Forums

Slide Show for President Bush

nickles

I visited President Bush's home town of Crawford, Texas this past spring. I selected a few colorful photos and made a very simple slideshow that I e-mailed him. The show is around 7.5 mb and is located here:

Spring Time in Crawford Texas

Thought a few might be curious. This is not intended as a political statement. So please no political comments. I doubt if the e-mail clears his staff.

Ken

Ft. Worth, TX

p.s. The above link has been corrected.

:D

Ken, I can't get a file nor a web page from your link. Anything I need to do special?

Your post reminded me I have been meaning to ask you if you have a presentation that would share the great Texas blue bonnets that we enjoyed while we were temporary Texans years ago?

Ken

I am told "The page cannot be displayed". Looks as though your FBI have stepped in :P

Ron [uK]

"Who is that knocking on my door? Big Brother?" :unsure:

I guess maybe I didn't e-mail to President Bush.

Try this link then click on the Crawford_TX file name.

Springtime in Crawford Texas

Please post if it works.

Thanks

Ken

:(

Thanks LumenLux:

Not a very exotic show but Blue Bonnets (Texas State Flower) and most scenes were within 1/2 mile of his ranch. Unfortunately the Secret Service requested that I move along. So I didn't have many photos to choose from. Most of them had friend, the wife and I in them...which I excluded.

Thought the President would like. I'm sure he doesn't have access to any worthy photographers....ha. Sure hate to have his job. Guess I'll e-mail his copy again as I'm sure they had the same problem linking as y'all did.

Thanks again,

Ken

:rolleyes:

Ken

Nice little sequence. "Walk across Texas with you" ? Was that Mr President singing !!! :D

Ron [uK]

Ronwil:

You were close. The song "Waltz Across Texas" was made famous by a Texas Cowboy singer named Ernest Tubb...I think back in the early 60s.

I haven't heard from the President but I'm standing by. I anticipate that in his excitement he may give a special invite to the White House.

I did get the following automated response:

“Thank you for e-mailing President Bush. Your ideas and comments are very important to him.

Because of the large volume of e-mail received, the President cannot

personally respond to each message. However, the White House staff

considers and reports citizen ideas and concerns.”

ken

:)