WnSoft Forums

Jean Cyprien's Book Style Modified Explanation

Lin Evans

Hi Folks - We've discussed this before, but I made a brief tutorial to explain a couple things. In the past JD-49 asked about lines in the image and I discovered that if we increase the resolution well beyond the 640x960 pixel which Jean Cyprien originally suggested, no lines can be seen. I used three times the original and made my sample images 1920 by 2880 pixels. The original book style leaves the book at a bit of a horizontal angle which tends to be fine for some images but the inherent distortion make other look a bit off so I modified the style to start in the partially horizontal position then become nearly vertical for the rest of the show. In the original, the first two and last two pages of the book have no borders around images which was intended for an opening and closing text, etc. I discovered that duplicating the last two images and then deleting the last image after running the style allows a border around the last two pages as well. This is covered in the explanation below. 

Best regards,

Lin

• 2 weeks later...