WnSoft Forums

"Bentley Motor Museum"

ronwil

Apart from two small demos, I have at last managed to get past my server and upload a sequence, “Bentley Motor Museum” on to the Beechbrook site.

In May this year six members of the 8-strong AV Group of Sutton Camera Club visited the Bentley Wild Fowl & Motor Museum in East Sussex, England with the object of taking pictures and producing a combined AV Presentation. The presentation consists of three sequences following one after the other using “Run application after last slide” in PTE.

“Motor Museum” is the last of the three sequences. The large shed in which the museum is housed has a number of skylights and with it being a bright sunny day there was a lot of flare from the brightwork on the vehicles. So concentration was directed to close-ups of the headlamps. The resulting images from negative and positive film and digital sources and 3:2 and 4:3 ratios were edited in Photoshop, sized to 1024x768 and Saved for the Web in *.jpg at 8 compression.

Thank you Bill at Beechbrook for the patience you have shown in helping me at last to show something on you site.

Ron [uK]

Ron, thanks for finally :) posting a show for us. I think your show points out that good photography can make interesting viewing whatever the subject. I mean I have no particular interest in auto headlights, but your photos in the proper presentation provide good viewing. Well done.

:P I too enjoyed this show - excellent detail in the chrome & headlights. I thought that I may have seen an (unintentional) image or two of the author in these. In particular, one inverted image in the concave reflector of a headlight.

Everything worked well - but you haven't let us in on the music you used.

Thanks both of you for your kind comments, I am sure my colleagues in Sutton Camera Club who with me supplied the images will be delighted too. As regards our pictures in the headlights I am sure I could clone some of those out, but what the heck it shows that you took a critical look at the images and that is appreciated.

Sorry I haven't any information about the music. ;)

Ron [uK]

Thanks Guido. Unfortunately the other two sequences in the production do not stand alone. They contain voice-over at the end introducing the next sequence and are likked to the next by using "Run application after last slide". Also they are of such a size to be blocked by my server.

Ron [uK]