WnSoft Forums

MultiShow Free Utility

boxig

MultiShow Version 1.0 - Freeware - Beta

This utility allows you to include on CD as many presentations as you want.

User can run selected presentations, one at a time or one after the other in

succession with one click only (use the "Ctlr" key to select more than one show).

User can sort presentation in the order he wants and save his sorted list,

which he can reload. (On this version this feature works only when used from Hard Drive and not from CD for members use. Please notice that utility was not tested yet and after I'll get some comments I will reload the final version with saving/loading shows order from CD and ability to add a text file attached to each show as option. This tool can help you accessing quickly to any of your slides and keeping a working note fore each.).

Read the "Readme" file for more details.

Please write your commenys and suggestions.

Download Link:

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/MultiShowPlayer.zip

:P Granot

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MultiShow Version 1.0 - Final version

Uploaded final version with:

* Save and load list works on CD.

* Add a text file for each show.

Tip:

If you put all your slideshows with a text file attached to each, you can use this tool to keep notes for each project and get a quick access to any of your shows or its attached text file. This way you don't have to browse for your shows.

Still waiting for your comments :(

Granot:

As always your genius has created an excellent utility...works great.

The addition of the text utility let's the user double click on the slideshow name an obtain detailed information about the show if the creator provides the text file....Super Idea!!

An after thought......

It would be nice if your new utility could be run in a transparent fashion...maybe with a mode switch...i.e.:

If I put a button on my slideshows main menu through PTE's Object Editor with an Action: "to run an application" and then enter the application, "MultiShow.exe /1 FilesOrder.txt" would let me create custom slideshow lists.

/1 would put MultiShow.exe in a mode to run the list created by the CD creator.

The slideshow creator could have various Slideshow List text files on the CD to permit running a variety of slideshow sequences. The Creator's slideshow list could direct MultiShow to the specific directory the slideshow executables are located.

I think this functionality would open up some possibilities that I haven't begun to think of. Hope some other PTE users try out this neat utility and offer some thoughts.

Another idea:

If the user selects (with the CTL key) the shows he desires to run...then saves the list...MultiShow should only save the highlighted files in the FilesOrder.txt file.

One other thought:

Don't know if this is possible...but in my test of your utility I have a list of a dozen slideshow...If I chose to run them all...it's dificult to abort MultiShow's execution of all the shows...must keep hitting the escape key when each show has started. Maybe a single depression of the ESC key should abort all shows being executed through MultiShow?

Granot...an excellent utility!!!

Thanks so very much!

:D

Hi Ken,

First, thank you for all your comments and suggestions,

and thank you for your donation.

I uploaded a new version with some enhancments according to your very

useful suggestions. I checked it as far as I can but please check especially

the new feature No. 4.

1) Now you can stop at any time the runing shows. While shows are runing

a "Stop" button will appear. I had to add a 4 seconds delay between shows

so user have time to click on "Stop".

2) Now the "Save" button will save a list of only selected files. Notice that

in order to save a list with all files you have to select them all.

3) Now the "Load" button will start from your utility folder (or CD).

This is useful for next feature (4).

4) Now you can make predefined lists before distributing your CD and put all lists together with utility. On your list write only file names (YorShow.exe) without the path. Each name in a line. In this way you can include a variety of shows and include some lists like "Family.ord", "Wedding.ord", "Vacation.ord". When user loads a list, he will see only those shows on that list, in the order you wrote the list.

5) Lists will be saved as .ORD files which you can open with Notepad.

This is done to prevent user from download just any TXT file.

6) Readme file was updated. Download from same link above.

Question:

What do you mean by "run in a transparent fashion" ?

I will wait for yours and other members feedback. I hope no bugs will be found.

Thank you again for your very useful comments

which help to make this utility better.

Hi Granot:

Nice...well done.

I'm still giving some thought to how or where the *.ord list files might best be stored. As you currently have MultiShow structured the user selects where to store them and load them from...this is probablly best.

Let's discuss your question:

Question:

What do you mean by "run in a transparent fashion" ?

A better word for transparent would be "run in background".

Suppose that I as the CD and SlideShow Creator create several lists, i.e., List1.ord, List2.ord, List3.ord.....etc. Let's place these lists along with MultiShow.exe in the root of the CD. Now suppose if in PTE's Object Editor I create a button that is intended to sequentially play the slideshows in accordance to the list defined by List1.ord. Under the button's properties, if I had the ability under the action of "run application" to enter the program name "MultiShow.exe List1.ord". The MultiShow menu need not appear but in the background MultiShow would sequence each slideshow as the previous ends. I can create this button now but the MultiShow menu then pops up and I as the CD user must select the list. Hope this makes sense?

I see two versions of MultiShow. One as you presently have it for the CD user and another that runs in the background as described above, for the CD creator. Thats why I thought maybe a mode switch "/1" when MultiShow.exe is called that would direct it to the list.

This probablly isn't possible. But if it can be done I bet you know how.

As an example of a simple use of this utility. Suppose I make commercial slideshows(which I don't). I create one short Introduction slideshow, Intro.exe that advertises my company. I have several long slideshows called main1.exe, main2.exe,...etc. I also create one short trailer slideshow that gives a short bio and copyright information called trailer.exe. I could create a list for each slideshow:

Intro.exe

Main.exe

Trailer.exe

This feature might also be used by those who make tutorial slideshow CDs where a variety of individual slideshows might need sequencing.

I don't know...this might be an overkill....what you have currently created serves my original intended purpose very well.

I hope we get some input from other users...I definitely don't wish to waste your valuable time.

Granot, thanks for your excellent work on this...much more than I ever anticipated.

.....ken

:rolleyes:

Hi Ken,

Basically, this can be done. But there is one small problem which concerns all my PTE utilities. I almost don't get feedback. Some of my utilities were incredibly enhanced after few feedback. MultiShow would have not been created unless I read your post and would have not been enhanced unless you sent me your feedback. I always assume (and this maybe wrong) that if I get no feedback people don't use or don't care for any changes to the basic release. Lack of feedback also results in not fixing bugs if there are, and this brings people not to use a utility if it does not work perfectly.

As to your specific suggestion, I will look for a quick way to do it. what do you think about this:

Creatore will add a list of all lists, then user will see the list of lists, click on one, and the shows on this list will run. ???

(the other way is too complicated and much time consuming)

Please let me know, when you make a CD, if feature 4 works ok with no problem.

Thank you

Granot

Hi Ken,

I am sending you by email a much better version to check.

I made a new interface and added new button:

"Select a list of shows".

If you include in the folder a file called "ordList.ini"

with the names of your lists files, something like this:

weding.ord

divorce.ord

flowers.ord

vacation.ord

then if user click on the button he will see the list of ORD files.

When he double-click on a list name, the auto show will start.

This is optional feature.

Please let me know what you think and if no bugs (i didn't find) I will upload.

Thanks

Welcome back Granot! (I think you came back while I was gone.)

I certainly understand it must be frustrating - so little feedback - when you labor on your own ideas or respond to others' needs so kindly and quickly as you do. There are probably many reasons for this - among which might be - a PTE user does not see the need right now for the utility, or, a PTE user feels unqualified to enter the arena, or as is usually my case - I can seldom make time as readily as you do. And on those occasions where I push all else aside and try and evaluate your programs, I end up having to struggle to get back on track with all the things I shoved down deeper in the priority pile. I say this not to justify my situation nor to criticize your situation. My point is, there are probably many who do appreciate your work but who don't find a way to let you know. On those occasions, where I have devoted time - it is always enjoyable and stimulating.

Now, shifting gears briefly, I think just before your vacation, there were a couple of us trying to help you refine one of the versions of CD Menu or to combine features of a couple of your related programs. I hope I or someone else might remember, or maybe you do remember, where that project was when you were leaving. I personally, think that is one of your programs that has yet the potential to be useful to many and perhaps even capable of bringing a few dollars into your pocket. I will try to be helpful with further testing on that one. Actually, I would enjoy testing all of your offerings, but I just don't manage to do so. Hope you understand.

Granot:

Creatore will add a list of all lists, then user will see the list of lists, click on one, and the shows on this list will run. ???

I like that suggestion and think it would work great....hey I just noticed that I over looked your post of the latest version with the "ordList.ini"...I'm fixing to download.

I'll try to evaluate some tonight...if I don't fall asleep at the keyboard...it's late for me here in Texas...will try to let you know how it works out tomorrow evening.

Thanks very much.

Good evening from this end...probablly good morning on your end.

ken

I hope I or someone else might remember, or maybe you do remember, where that project was when you were leaving

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You must be joking.

I even don't remember which programs I've made.

You know, when you are working on something it is fresh in your mind. If you leave it for long time, then you must spend hours to understand what and why you did whatever you did.

Still enjoying my vacation in Chiang Mai, Thailand

OK, Granot, I was not joking, I didn't realize you are so much like the rest of us. :lol:

But since my last post, I have DL'd and tried out the Multi CD you are working on. It may even be a "cleaner" approach than the CD Menu programs to which I referred. My problem right now, is I can't tell if I am testing your most current version of the last few days. The MultiShow.exe I have is 653KB. But from Ken's last post, I think I may not have the latest. Could you email me your latest version or repost a quick link so I can be evaluating the most current prog?

2) Now the "Save" button will save a list of only selected files. Notice that

in order to save a list with all files you have to select them all.

I think it may be better if you make the program automatically save a list of all shows. The way you now have it, if you save a list of some files and then load that list, you can not get all the shows to once again appear in the window, unless you close the whole program and start over.

Another feature to consider: Option to install to hard drive the selected files to run, and then remove automatically from hard drive after running?

"Option to install to hard drive the selected files to run, and then remove automatically from hard drive after running"

- this is a great idea for the "less computer savvy" recipients of our work as well as those whose cd-drives are slow (like my old laptop).

LumenLux and ContaxMan

I've sent the test new version to: rcr@networld.com

I think it may be better if you make the program automatically save a list of all shows. The way you now have it, if you save a list of some files and then load that list, you can not get all the shows to once again appear in the window, unless you close the whole program and start over.

But in the new version you can add your own lists so one of them will be a list of all shows. Also, user can save a list of all files. Please check it and let me know.

Another feature to consider: Option to install to hard drive the selected files to run, and then remove automatically from hard drive after running?

Well, I have utility which do exactly this CD_Installer. It displayes a list of all shows on the CD and user can run from CD, install, run from HD, uninstall, and more. I can combine this two utilities. It sounds good idea. But first I have to totally finish "MultiShow" and... get some feedback about "CD_Installer".

CD_Intaller Home page - click here.

You can also check "MultiCD" Version 2.0 which will temporarily install the presentation chosen by the user to a temp folder and will remove it when the user close the show. This will run as many shows as you like on one CD. The current version was made only about 10 days ago.

As soon as Ken will test my last version I will upload and post here.

Thank you both for your feedback.

So Granot, here is my latest test results -

(using Test5 version of your MultiShow)

Summary - mostly simple to use, runs fine.

Exceptions I experienced are as follows:

1. On one occasion I was running all shows. I pushed your "stop" button between two shows. Then I loaded a new list which had been previously saved. The new list was then showing, but the program continued to play every show from the previously "stopped" list. After closing the program, I could never duplicate this problem. I don't know if the stop button was pushed at some in-opportune time, or what may have originally happened.

2. If the viewer person pushes the "Run selected shows, without first actually selecting some, the program gives a Windows error message of not finding the file. It would probably be better if your program gave it's own error message to instruct that files must be "selected" in the window, before pushing the "Run selected shows" button.

3. The text file window that pops up is very good, easy feature. Minor problem is the text in the opened window is partially obscured (covered) by the "Close" button in the window.

4. I still think it would be best if running MultiShow would, by default, create and save a list of all the PTE.exe files in the Shows folder. If that is a problem for you to program, then it certainly is functional the way it is. But I think it would save a lot of questions. It would avoid the visual loss of all the files if the viewer forgets to save the "all files" list before composing and saving a partial list.

5. The most troublesome feature for me is the new button "Select a list of shows." I spent a lot of time trying to understand and use this feature. Most of that time is probably due to my own lack of knowledge, but I may not be unusual in that regard. After going through several levels of learning, I am able to get the button to bring up the window full of .ord files that I had to list in the ordList.ini file. But once the .ord files are in the window, I can not get the proper shows to run. I have tried double clicking on the .ord file. I have tried the butttons to "Run selected .." and "Run all .." - but I must be missing something as to how to make the program respond to desired .ord file only. (Maybe Ken can guess what I am missing or perhaps confirm a similar difficulty.)

Please let me know if my descriptions are not clear.

LumenLux,ContaxMan,mrmulligan, and other interested parties:

Granot started this project based on an earlier post I made in the following thread:

Multiple Slideshows

Granot responded by creating the MultiShow utility. It wasn't exactly what I was after but I think his resulting utility has the makings for a very excellent PTE Slideshow player.

I may be a little premature in this post but I'm anxious for Granot to continue(if he has the time). Y'all have shown an interest and maybe a few others will join in.

I posted the following personal message to Granot earlier today to give him a chance to think about before I posted...but haven't heard from him....and I'm anxious to get some ideas flowing:

I hope this post doesn't offend him...but he has been so quick in responding to my suggestions he's probably implementing these suggestions as I type. LumenLux I think this touches on some of the items you suggested. I really think that Granot could have himself a very neat utility that would also be very useful to the many PTE show creators....keep the suggestions coming.

Hi Granot:

I hope you don't think I'm to wishy-washy or flip-floppy. I tried out your latest version of MultiShow and it worked well. But my ultimate test was when I had my wife run it with no instructions from me. She is not the least bit computer savvy.

The first thing she did was to double-click a show displayed in the slide list window. As I had not created any text file for that particular show, she got the little window that said "no text file was included.". Immediately she became confused so I had to explain and give her further instructions. After I explained the general operation she became quickly adept at selecting multiple shows and running them. She was disinterested in the ability to run or save lists. She thought this ability was fairly useless as she could easily select and arrange the order of the shows she wanted to run in the slide list window. She thought your program was very neat once she quickly got the grasp of it. In fact, when I went home for lunch I found her running my slideshows(which I've made more than thirty(30) over the last several years) using MultiShow. She said she still had no use for slide lists.

My thinking has changed since listening to my wife's response. I create a lot of slideshow CDs for friends, and relatives. Most of them are not very computer savvy in the least. I had one sister that tends to double-click on a show multiple times resulting in the show playing multiple times with garbled sound. She finally had to shut down her computer to get it to quit. She no longer attempted to play my slide shows because she thought she had a bad CD or that I had given her a virus. I had printed on the label of the CD "only double-click on a thumbnail one time!" but she hadn't noticed that. MultiShow automatically prevents this situation.

Let's forget the list concept and concentrate on making MultiShow a general PTEPlayer that permits the PTE creator to have their own semi-customized slideshow player as a front-end to their CD shows. I've noticed you are beginning to get some interest for this utility in the WnSoft Forum, so before I post I wish to run some concepts by you. Before I proceed...I am seeking no credit or ownership for any of these ideas...you are the brains behind the programming and I desire you receive all credit. I think a well structured PTEPlayer could really catch on.

Only you know what is doable but the following recommended modifications to your MultiShow front-end is here:

Proposed MultiShow Revision

I think most of this is self explanatory but here goes:

1. "A Granot Production" is a logo area that you define but is based on a user defined logo.txt or logo.jpg file (of course you would confine the space used). A three line text file is probably easiest for the creator but a fixed size(WxH) jpg would permit the creator to be more creative. This will personalize the player to the creator and I think PTE creators will love it!!! I think this feature might popularize your player.

2. I think double-clicking a slideshow in the list window should cause that slideshow to play. Of course at present a double-click attempts to open the slideshow related text file, if present.

3. The ability to display a slideshow related text file is an extremely nice feature that I think many PTE creators will love. As opposed to the double-click concept, how about a built in window that displays the text file if present when the file is high lighted. If multiple slideshows are highlighted, display for the first high lighted. I don't know if this is possible but if it is, a reasonable limit to the number of lines or characters could be set by you. If not possible, maybe it would be a window that pops up if the file is highlighted for a period of time.

Notice, that lists and saving lists have been purposely left off. Let me know what you think and what's reasonably doable. You , me or we can then make a post on the forum soliciting further ideas or thoughts on these concepts, before you proceed with further programming.

I really think you are going to have a very neat utility that will be used by many.

Sincerely,

ken

You all made me so happy .....

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

First of all, all your comments are very constructive and I thank you for your great help all of you. I have a feeling this utility will end to be a very useful one.

Since I'm still on my vacation far away from my computer and stuff, it is difficult for me to upload files. If someone else want to test the last (uploaded yet) version, please send me email.

I was running all shows. I pushed your "stop" button between two shows. Then I loaded a new list which had been previously saved. The new list was then showing, but the program continued to play every show from the previously "stopped" list.

I tried to reproduce this situation but failed. Can you and Ken try it few times more to see if there is really a bug or only one time occurance.

If the viewer person pushes the "Run selected shows, without first actually selecting some, the program gives a Windows error message of not finding the file. It would probably be better if your program gave it's own error message to instruct that files must be "selected" in the window, before pushing the "Run selected shows" button.

You are right - I will fix this as you suggested.

The text file window that pops up is very good, easy feature. Minor problem is the text in the opened window is partially obscured (covered) by the "Close" button in the window.

You are right again - I will move the button to another place, or better, I will use Ken's suggestion ans you can see in this page posted by ken.

I still think it would be best if running MultiShow would, by default, create and save a list of all the PTE.exe files in the Shows folder. If that is a problem for you to program, then it certainly is functional the way it is. But I think it would save a lot of questions. It would avoid the visual loss of all the files if the viewer forgets to save the "all files" list before composing and saving a partial list.

I can see the problem from my point of view, so I will do as you suggested. Load all shows as a default, and maybe add a button to reload all shows.

I am able to get the button to bring up the window full of .ord files that I had to list in the ordList.ini file. But once the .ord files are in the window, I can not get the proper shows to run. I have tried double clicking on the .ord file.

Did you write the ini file as it should - only names or ord files with no path ?

I can't reproduce this problem, so maybe Ken can help here. Ken, did you have any similr problem ? Can you reproduce this problem ?

Robert, try this - Just double clicking on the .ord file and wait about one minute. Does it work ?

PTE Slideshow player

:D I like this name, can I change utility name to this when all is done ?

And one more. I am very bad in graphics and your new window image looks better than mine. Can I use it too ?

I'm anxious for Granot to continue(if he has the time).

:o What !?

Did you forgot Im on vacation in beautiful Thailand ?

By the way, the idea of combining few of my utilities to mage a multi feature "PTE Slideshow player" is great, including the ability to temporarily install shows and run the from Hard Drive. If you guys will continue helping i can do that when I'll get back home. you can clearly see now how good feedback can help improve any utility, and hope some more members will send their feedback.

She was disinterested in the ability to run or save lists. She thought this ability was fairly useless as she could easily select and arrange the order of the shows she wanted to run in the slide list window.

Ask your wife this:

If you have 50 shows and she wants to see only those with your grandchildren. Yes, she could easily select and arrange the order of the shows, if she remembers the names of those shows, but won't it be easier to save the list and next time just to call the list ? Will she still think "she had no use for slide lists" ?

one sister that tends to double-click on a show multiple times resulting in the show playing multiple times ....  ...MultiShow automatically prevents this situation.

Yes, this is a feature I forgot to mentain in the readme file.

a logo area that you define but is based on a user defined logo.txt or logo.jpg file

Sure. When I first started I was planing to allow creatore to put his Logo image. You can check my updated version of "AutoCD" utility and see how creatore can add his logo.

The ability to display a slideshow related text file is an extremely nice feature... ... maybe it would be a window that pops up if the file is highlighted

Greate suggestion. I liked your new window and maybe I will do just that. If a show is highlighted you can read the text bellow.

I think double-clicking a slideshow in the list window should cause that slideshow to play.
I can't do that becuae if you will multi select few shows to run, you can not doublr-click on all, so if you double -click only last selected will run.

I will like to hear anybody's response regarding those points above. I will try to make now the most easy changes and maybe upload new version today. Please remember that I am on Thailand clock.

What I'm doing on my vacation:

I am working on a "Speaking English-Thai Dictionary".

This program will allow users to see thousands of sentences in English, and while click on a sentence, a thai (beautiful) woman will say it in thai.

The End

Hi Granot:

I was running all shows. I pushed your "stop" button between two shows. Then I loaded a new list which had been previously saved. The new list was then showing, but the program continued to play every show from the previously "stopped" list.

I tried to reproduce this situation but failed. Can you and Ken try it few times more to see if there is really a bug or only one time occurance.  

I've tried several times and seems to work OK for me but I'll make a few more attempts and report otherwise.

I still think it would be best if running MultiShow would, by default, create and save a list of all the PTE.exe files in the Shows folder. If that is a problem for you to program, then it certainly is functional the way it is. But I think it would save a lot of questions. It would avoid the visual loss of all the files if the viewer forgets to save the "all files" list before composing and saving a partial list.

I can see the problem from my point of view, so I will do as you suggested. Load all shows as a default, and maybe add a button to reload all shows.  

If we have lists I agree with the "reload all shows button"....but remember to many buttons can clutter.

I am able to get the button to bring up the window full of .ord files that I had to list in the ordList.ini file. But once the .ord files are in the window, I can not get the proper shows to run. I have tried double clicking on the .ord file.

Did you write the ini file as it should - only names or ord files with no path ?

I can't reproduce this problem, so maybe Ken can help here. Ken, did you have any similr problem ? Can you reproduce this problem ?

Robert, try this - Just double clicking on the .ord file and wait about one minute. Does it work ?

All my *.ord and OrdList.ini lie in the same root directory along with MultiShow.exe, one layer above the Shows directory and I've not had a problem. But you must double-click the listed *.ord, you cannot highlight the .ord and then depress "run selected shows button" or you get an error. If we continue with the list, maybe the highlighted .ord should run the shows within it. That's an area my wife really got confused in. I understand the lists concepts...but it's the everyday user I worry about.

PTE Slideshow player

I like this name, can I change utility name to this when all is done ?

And one more. I am very bad in graphics and your new window image looks better than mine. Can I use it too ?

Yes to all above...totally unrestricted...I'll even attempt to make any graphics or buttons that you need...just let me know. I bet there are some real graphics wizards in this forum. If you're out there let us know, your services are needed!!

I'm going to bed.

Did you forgot Im on vacation in beautiful Thailand ?

But what's this mean....you need to be working on PTE Slideshow Player and not vacationing!

Good Night....

ken

:o

....you need to be working on PTE Slideshow Player and not vacationing!

<_< and leave that charming Thai girl alone ?

Here are some good news:

* When you highlight a show the text file will be displayed automatic in a separate window below as Ken did on his grapics.

* New massage fixed when user do not select file.

* added new button called: "Load all shows from CD" so user can always see list of all shows in "Shows" folder.

* added "about" on the CD image. If you include a simple text file called "about.txt" this will display it in the below new window. Here you write about yourself or whatever.

* Utility window now bigger.

* New updated "readme" file.

Uploaded new version called version 1.0.0.1.

As you noticed, English is not my native language, so if you find some mistakes in the "readme" or you think changes should be made - please let me know.

Please download continue checking and writing your feedback.

In the meantime.... back to my Thai Dictionary ;)

Some Questions for those interested concerning Lists in Granot's new PTE Player:

I recommend the following buttons and functionality:

Refresh = Refreshes the list to all slide shows in the Shows directory

Up = The upward arrow button for moving the selection upward in the list

Down = The downward arrow button for moving the selection downard in the list

Save = Saves the list of selections in the Shows directory and asks for a name. If shows are on a CD creates a directory called Shows in My Documents for saving lists.(not really sure how to best handle CDs and lists?)

Load = Loads the various lists that have been saved in the Shows directory. Highlighting a list will show it's contents in the text file window. If a list or lists are highlighted, run selected shows will run all shows in the high-lighted list. The RunAll button will run all shows in all the lists.

Edit = This button is only needed if we wish to edit a list. Works only when Lists are in the display window and one list is highlighted. If a single list is highlighted and the Edit button is depressed all slideshows will be displayed with those in the list to be edited high-lighted. The user can then add more selections or unhigh-light and re-Save (I'm fearful that the ability to edit will make the PTE Player overlly complicate)

The lists are a neat idea but I think it will over complicate the PTE Player for the every day user. A slideshow creator is intelligent enough to make the lists with a text editor. Maybe a better way would be to have a totally seperate PlayList editor that is called from the PTE Player. Any comments?

Other General Functionality:

Double-clicking any item in the list window should cause that slideshow or playlist to play!! This is most common in the Windows world and will be intuitive to most users. Let's discuss...I think this is very important!

If the <Delete> is depressed, any highlighted show will be removed from the display window. In the case of slideshows they are not permanently deleted. The Refresh button would restore them. In the case of Playlists they would be removed from the Shows directory (a message should probably appear that says it will be permanently remove with a CANCEL option)

Granot: I just downloaded version 1.0.0.1 and will run some this evening.

....enough for now

....more to come

.....please COMMENT

........ken

:rolleyes:

In next version 1.0.0.2:

Add your Logo image as a welcome page.

will be uploaded as soon.

Sorry all, I found a bug which may destroy your computer ... na, na ,na...just joking. Please check the "Predefined Lists" feature, and let me know if you found it. I will fix all tomorrow.

Also, I erased by mistake the explanation about the ORD files and ini file from my Readme and it is missing from last version 1.0.0.1 and from 1.0.0.2 with the Logo option.

Ken, I will read your new suggestions after fixing the bugs.

Can you please send me this "Readme" file ?

I need it to know what I did.

This is what old age can do :unsure:

:(:( Granot