WnSoft Forums

Eyeglasses Transition

tom95521

I wanted to try something different. I have a few different gradient versions of glasses and a bitmap version. Only black and white glasses in video. Vector file included if you want to customize with your own bitmap.

Thanks,
Tom

EyeGlasses.pteeff glasses_and_frames_mask.svg

The glass frames and lens are just masks. The color gradient frames use a simple rectangle under mask so you can easily change colors.

The frames were originally SVG files. The front is from https://pixabay.com/vectors/eyeglasses-black-silhouette-310516/ . I created the temple frames in Boxy-SVG. I exported as white PNG files for the masks. I also created lens in Boxy-SVG (not very smooth edges).

I then added bitmap fill instead of white in Boxy-SVG then export as PNG. The lenses are 500 px wide, temples (sides) are 1K px wide,  and the front are 3K px wide to handle bitmap image version zoom without losing quality.

I will probably convert the transition into two styles (color and bitmap) since it makes more sense to keep the same style of glasses on and then off instead of random.

Maybe this zip file of frame and lens in PNG format will help. Please improve on my design. I welcome any changes.:)

Thanks,
Tom

eyeglass_frame.zip