WnSoft Forums

pathway to PTE AV Studio 10 slide styles

Rosemary A

Hi Rosemary,

Go to PTE AV's menu option "Settings".  Then choose "Preferences" in the dropdown.  In the dialog window that opens, the last item in the left-hand menu bar is "Templates".  When you select that item, the last item in the right-hand section is "Folder for Custom Slide Styles and Transitions".  You can change the location specified if you want to store them somewhere else.  On my Windows 10 computer, the default folder is c:\Users\XXXYOURNAME\Documents\PicturesToExe\Styles and Transitions (which can be accessed more easily from Windows Explorer by clicking on the "Documents" library item).  However, if these are .ptestyles files that you have downloaded from here or elsewhere, I believe you will have to Import them first in PTE's "Styles and Themes" window under the "Tools" section.  Change your default location preference first before doing the import.  If I am misunderstanding your question, please provide more details.

Mary