WnSoft Forums

[FREE] "Photos pile" style

thedom

On 4/27/2020 at 8:49 AM, thedom said:

The style is available here on my website.

I

On 4/27/2020 at 8:49 AM, thedom said:

The style is available here on my website.

Can somebody please help me with this.   My pc died and I had to rdowload  PTE again and  lost all the styles I had imported.  I have now imported many of them but I haven't been able to make the ones of the Dom's website work. I put it in the cart, press download, and it downloads successfully.   However when I try to import it from PTE, nothing happens.  After playing with it, I'm wondering if it's because I'm still using PTE verson 9.   (waiting for my ship to come in to purchase AV-10.)   Can anybody confirm that?   

Hello Shirley, my latest styles were made with PTE 10. I guess that’s the problem. But in my opinion, PTE should warn you when you try to import the style. May be that’s something you would like to report in the troubleshooting section for Igor and his team ?

if you want to confirm this is a version issue, you can try to install my Vinyl intro slide made with PTE 8.

For each style, I mention in the description the version of PTE required.

13 hours ago, thedom said:

Hello Shirley, my latest styles were made with PTE 10. I guess that’s the problem. But in my opinion, PTE should warn you when you try to import the style. May be that’s something you would like to report in the troubleshooting section for Igor and his team ?

if you want to confirm this is a version issue, you can try to install my Vinyl intro slide made with PTE 8.

For each style, I mention in the description the version of PTE required.

Thanks  for your response.  It works with my trial version of AV-10.   I love that style.   I have been wanting one like that -