WnSoft Forums

PICTURE COPYING

Ken Cox

remember when you played your first unregistered p2e show - -there is a box inserted in each picture stating that the program is unregistered

well

the object that is in the picture saying that the program is un registered would be an ideal sort of thing for future versions -- Igor could allow one to enable it - with custom text and size and allow the author to place the box in/on the author's pictures to prevent copying -- i think it should be very simple for Igor.

"enable do not copy logo"

Then a solution for a deterrant to copying shows/pictures would be offered to the author.

just an idea -- what do you think

:unsure:

ken

Ken,

I don't remember this but do you mean that we can choose to show a small message box over our show which will say something like "unregistered" or "copyright" and will prevent also print screen since this box will appear too ?

If this what you mean I think I can make utility that will generate this window. Great Idea.

Granot

when you got your first copy of p2e, and you had not paid for it , when you made a show -- you were limited by the # of slides and there is a box in each frame that states that the program is un registered.

download

Pi Beta Phi

File Size: 6M

By: buckb@houston.rr.com

at the Cottage and you will see what i mean

i suggest[request :D] that Igor incorporate the box feature into the program and the author has the option of turning it on -- placing it in each slide where he wishes with the appropriate text in the box and going one step further give it the smarts that JaySpry suggests

- the photographer could then make his "proof" cd for the customer, when he/she were paid and terms agreed on make a cd with no "warnings" c/w the users choice of music etc -

The final cd may be all that the customer wants, therfore money MUST change hands before this CD is made -- the customer may be satisfied with the cd and not require "paper picts" so the photographer has invoked the "CYA Policy" by getting the major portion of the bill at this point :P

As Guido says it should be a simple matter as the "box" is already in the program it just has to have some smarts to do the above features.

ken

Ken,

I think I understand now what you mean. The warning will be in the slide and not on the show. you want something like a stamp which toy can put on every slide you like and on one click disable the stamps from all show and compile again. I think, as you said, it is very easy for Igor to do. I will also suggest to add a passwors which will release (cancel) the stamp so all you have to do is send the password and when user insert it, no more stamp.

You should write Igor about this, after all, photographers are main customers of PTE and this will make the program more useful.

First I understood wrong so I made the "Chastity Belt utility". This one and "Secret Agent" (soon to upload) can help a lot. I want also to hear your comments about this two (as for photographers needs).

What is all this fuss about? If you are capable of extracting an image from the sequence you must surely be capable of cloning out any unwanted marks on the extracted image, using Adobe Photoshop. From a wartime ID card I have produced a satisfactory colour portrait of myself from a photograph overstamped by both my then Head of Department and the Chief Constable.

Ron [uK]

Ken

I know that. That is one of the reasons why I made my comment.

Ron [uK]