WnSoft Forums

Boxig

LumenLux

Granot, are you back?

From vacation?

From bad health?

I do hope you are doing well.

I decided today to try MultiPlayer and MultiPlayer Tool to put together a "baby sitter" for a grandchild who was "working" with me here. Both your utilities worked slick and quick for this momentary need.

I chose 5 of my own short family shows and then wanted to include your (Dancing) Skeleton. The files I came up with, don't do what I remember! (Surely, the files have changed, not my memory. ;) ) When I run the file I have, there is no audible sound but only a speaker ikon appears in the upper left of the screen for the first few seconds while the skeleton is dancing. Can you explain this? I can't find a cursor willing to click the speaker ikon. I am sure I had previously run your Skeleton.exe file that had the skeleton dancing right to the music! The file I have is Skeleton.exe 2277kb, 9/22/02. The only other version I find is apparently a screen saver only, that is still available on your web site. Did the conversation of a few weeks ago end up with anyone having the non-screensaver version with sound?

Bob, my Skeleton.exe version is 2,331,443 bytes, and its date is September 14, 2002. If you want I can send it to you - or even better I can upload at your name to dropload.com. Has your e-mail address changed? (I have rcr etc.).