WnSoft Forums

Create a Style - how does one clear previous Settings?

Xenofex2

Currently following Paul’s (stranger2156) recent Garland tutorial, I am trying to create a new Style with two sets of christmas lights across the top. Should be no problem in theory so presumably there is something I have not completed from earlier?

This morning I created my first Style for ages and it seems that the settings for this Style are not cleared. This mornings Style required 3 Images and I have tested it out on another three slides and it seems to work.

However, when I later go to create the new two garland lights set Style, everything that I had entered earlier is still showing. Whilst I then subsequently changed everything (I think), when I go to apply this newly created Garland style the old settings are still included.  

Three screenshots are attached. The attempt to create the new Garland Style – Main Images I assume highlight my problem. The other Screenshot shows when I attempt to apply the Style, not only does it want to find three Images, it is obviously not the Garland Style. Just re-checked the Properties tab and that is the third.

I keep deleting and creating, and have looked at the Manual but so far cannot see what I am missing.

George

PTE 03.jpg

PTE 04.jpg

PTE 05.jpg

Could not actually find any reference to ‘Indexed Images’.

However I think I have finally solved my problem.

Go to ‘create a style’. The ‘First Slide’ under ‘Options’ showed ‘3. Assuming that meant something and that this Style only needed one slide, I reduced the number to ‘1’. However I finally noticed that when I did this, the number showing in ‘Main Images’ increased accordingly.   

So at the moment I am not sure what is the relevance of the number that shows at ‘First Slide’ but it appears my problem is solved.

George