WnSoft Forums

Sunset sequence

Severn Bore

Am I the only one to be a bit disappointed by Sunset Sequence? The stated size of the download had me puzzled, but having seen the thumbnail on Beechbrook it promised much.

However, although it was a very nice sunset sequence it did not seem worth the bother, especially as the music ended abruptly so breaking "the mood". Or have I missed something?

I think (?) I remember some nice orchid photos in shows of this member long ago. Although I welcome anything anyone wants to share, I too wondered about this show. It might be that the wrong file was uploaded? Hopefully, our friend will come on and explain.

Apparently about the same time I was writing the above, the show's author was writing a description that clarifies and makes the presentation more meaningful. Thanks.

I too did not understand the ending. I uploaded a small show named Steve's New House and I was worried that it would not meet with approval. The reason that I did it was because I was having a problem uploading shows with my broadband connection. They will not let anything over 10mb go out. I sent an email telling Beechbrook to delete it if he needed the space but he was very nice and said that it would automatically delete. It may have been the reason that this show was uploaded; to see if it worked.