WnSoft Forums

new show

cici

My new show THE MARKS OF TIME is on line and you can download here

Actually I’ve prepared two shows: I like very much this show but behind the pretentious title of “the marks of Time” hide just pictures about rot of flowers and trees. And to have me forgiven for the low interest of these pictures I prepared a second show with more interesting ones (about a World Heritage). This second show will be put on line as soon as I have an extension to my web space.

About the details I promised to Robert (Lumenlux), you’ll find them in his topic

EXAMPLE OF REQUESTED FEATURE

Very nice show, Sam! (More about that later.)

Thank you for the information you provided about your use of transparent gifs. I understand the "weight" savings but I understand not very much further about the subject. I am sure you are way ahead of me and I will have to hope for more time sometime to better understand.

I have enjoyed your presentation on two XP Home pc's at 800x600. Both machines seemed to have some trouble with the presentation.

The first PC is 750 mhz, 768 ram.

Several transitions and or slides either hesitate or repeat. This happens both with photos and with text. The behavior is not constant but happens on enough slides to not be able to document just where it does occur. Music sounds fine.

The second PC is 1.6 mhz, 512 ram.

Similar repeat transitions or repeated attempts for new slide. Then on first viewing, the presentation comletely froze (on one of my favorite photos :) .) The next time I ran the show, it did not freeze and exhibited fewer hesitations or repeats.

Now, back to the very nice show. I think your creative talent is very evident. I find what you have done is very appealing to me. Perhaps my favorite aspect is the wonderful clear photographs! You have taken the wilting or spent plants and shown their beauty in the life process. I had to smile because how often I have discarded a photo or a bloom that was "beyond its prime." Your photos are wonderfully crisp and striking. And the result is revealing and honest.

I first watched your show a few days ago. Today I learned of the death of a long time friend and business client. I thought it appropriate to view your presentation again. Though my mind wandered, I felt a deeper meaning perhaps, more symbolic, as I simply enjoyed the view of such an elusive concept - time.

Thank you.