WnSoft Forums

1000 posts

alrobin

Just wanted to point out that Ken Cox has passed 1000 in total posts to the Forum! Thanks, Ken, from all of us, for your dedication to this site and all the help you have given us over the years.

When I was a "newbie" to PTE, I learned a lot from you. And you still amaze me with your vast knowledge on a variety of topics. :)

And let us not forget that this is 1000+ under the current "invision" set up. Only Ken might be able to tell us how many threads to which he contributed under the previous provider. Well done Ken I am always amazed at the way in which you are able to quote chapter and verse for all the queries to which you have responded.

Ron [uK]

well, this is somrthing to wake up to.

yes the Bridge and our trips to the mountains were my original shows -- midi music :) - to keep them small -- the mountains were for my grandson who was taking rocks in school -- lot of water under the bridge is right:)

thks

ken

Congratulations and Many Thanks

for all your contributions,

help, encouragement and friendship. :D:D:D

from Sunny Wiltshire - surrounded by fallen leaves !

Love Maureen

Guest Techman1

Ken,

Congratulations. Also, thanks for your help in past on several "different" projects. You always jump in to assist and help on directing all us to some point on the web if you don't already have the answer. Many thanks for all you do!

Fred