WnSoft Forums

Masks & Key Frames Take Long Time To Load [SOLVED]

tc_leeds

I have recently spent more time creating slide shows on my Mac and am finding that when I clone a Key Frame it can take 30 seconds before it appears in the timeline in O&A. Similarly it took 59 seconds for a Mask to appear from the time it was selected. I am using the latest Monterey operating system on a Mac with i9 Processor, 32Gb Ram, AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT with 8 Gb memory and 148 Gb free space on my SSD. Has anyone else experienced this problem. I also produced a fast change  with shutter sounds intro sequence that runs fine on Windows but I cannot get it to synch in time on the Mac either as an Mp4 video or PTEAV file. I am running the latest version of PTE AV Studio 10.5.5. Possibly the same problem?

Hope someone may be able to help please.

TC

I have spent some more time trying to solve this problem and the only issue I can find is that I copied the Templates saved on my PC and loaded them into the Mac and it appears that this is the source of the problem. Whilst slide shows from the transferred Templates will open up in PTE AV Studio 10 on the Mac and slides and audio tracks are all in place, there is an issue with the time taken to add masks and key frames. Likewise the issue with the fast changing images also seems to have been resolved by creating a new folder for all the files in the transferred Template.

Any comments would be appreciated.

TC

Does this problem (delay) occur in other projects or in a certain project only?

Try to create a new simple test project with 10 images and one MP3 audio file. Do you observe the same delay?

Also try to restart macOS, if the problem (delay) occurs in all projects.

Hi Igor,

The problem only appears to be with slide show Templates transferred from PC and opened from Templates on the Mac. In general PTE works well on the Mac but this issue did baffle me for a while. I downloaded the "Synch Test" you posted on the forum for the audio delay issue and that worked fine. I recreated the Intro slide show using a folder with all the original images and Mp3 sounds and that also ran OK. It's only the ones opened up directly from Templates transferred from the PC.

Hope this helps

TC

Try to copy one project from these transfered templates into a new folder and open this project as usual project (not as a template).  I meant copy within Mac to Mac.

Also try to pack to a ZIP archive a project and then unpack and open in PTE.

P.S. I forgot to ask - did you open that project from a local Mac drive, or from network storage?

• Igor changed the title to Masks & Key Frames Take Long Time To Load [IN PROGRESS]
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Igor changed the title to Masks & Key Frames Take Long Time To Load [SOLVED]