WnSoft Forums

removing an image.....

hopehigh

Hi Everyone,

Ive really got the PTE bug and have been getting up at all kinds of unearthly hours to work on my first sequence proper. I often wonder whether other PTE ers are out there as I'm pondering transitions at 5 am in the morning.

My problem is this; Ive just completed the sequence with soundtrack etc, but on reflection feel the sequence is too 'busy' at the start and i need to jetison 2 or 3 images. Is it possible to take for example image 8 and image 20 out without everything shifting backwards leaving the final image having to cover 20/30 seconds!!?? Or is it simply a case of having to effectively start a fresh sequence?

Hoping you can help.

Can I suggest you to download SY(P) free software which you'll find Here

It allows you to do what you need.

For that purpose, you open your PTE project with SY(P) and remove the picture(s) you want... Doing so will just affect the preceding picture display time.

You then, save your work as PTE project and either overwrite your preceding version or you can give it an other name to keep both projects available.

You'll be able to fine tune the preceding images, space them as you wish while the following ones will keep synchronised as they were before.

SY(P) has an excellent help in English to refer to. If you need extra help just ask... I've met Jean Claude who devellopped this freeware recently, he is about to release an up date that will allow the perfect merge of to independant PTE slide shows...