WnSoft Forums

Global 'Aspect Crop/Aspect ratio 16:9'?

goddi

Greetings,

I like to have all of my images set using 'Aspect Crop/Aspect ratio 16:9'. But I have to do it slide-by-slide in O&A. I know I could create a Style but if other parameters have already been set, they will be overwritten. Is there a way to do a global setting for the Aspect Crop?

I was wondering if creating a 'Template' could do this but I'm not sure how to use it with only this function, if possible.

Gary

Greetings Jean-Cyprien,

Yes, this would do it, thanks. Had no idea about using 'Cover'. But...it will affect not only horizontal images but also vertical images. And then I've have to un-zoom each vertical image. It's do-able but we'd have much more control if we could highlight a group of horizontal image that we want to apply the 'Aspect Crop/Aspect ratio 16:9' while in O&A, skipping over the vertical images.

It would be very helpful if we could highlight a group of slides and apply the Aspect Crop or borders, etc., in O&A.

But thanks for the idea. Learn something most every day...

Gary