WnSoft Forums

Only one day left to register!

imfinewine

Our winter show competition entry will close tommorrow at midnight (GMT-7). But there's still time for you to drop everything and submit an entry! (lol) I'm laughing at my statement but that's what I'll be tring to do tomorrow for my non-compete entry.

But more importantly and the reason for this thread is that in order to vote (and view) the entries you must register (it's free) at CSS by the same cutoff date. We have some great entries that you'll enjoy viewing and the contestants certainly look forward to your comments and participation in judging there entries.

Cheers,

B)

desert dave

Register to vote

Hi I'm desert dave and I approved this message.

(This is a US political joke)

:o I've just investigated the entries and I must say that it's amazing how much variety of interpretation, style and theme can arise from a limited set of images.

Please take a look for yourself and have a treat, even if you're not registered to vote. Maybe next time?

Roger, I took your cue and dl'd all the shows. It is a nice feature that Dave has, to DL just one zip file including all the shows you want at once.

I certainly agree with your initial assessment! The second thing that came through on my initial (quick) view, is how much fun everyone apparently had in making each show. I hope now that the shows will generate some good discussion there at daves great site. CreatingSlideShows.com

I enjoyed making a Sequence for this fun event. I have watched them all now and there is not one which I did not enjoy.

I also enjoyed the jeu-fun game from Luxembourg durin the summer.

I have already learned a great deal by viewing them. I shall watch several of them again and glean even more.

Comparisons in style can teach us all so much. It also interests me how different countries vary in their approach to making Sequences. This shows within this little competition and is also evident on other sites.

avpeter