WnSoft Forums

Anyone with an idea for birthday presentation

texastrees

I have a child turning three and was wondering if I may beg for some of your creative advice. Does anyone have any suggestions that may help me start my presentation? I have about 100 pictures I'd like to use. I also have some music picked out. With the software, will I just be able to make a slide show with background music? Will I be able to use mpegs? Thank you in advance for any help.

Michelle C.

Michelle

welcome to the forum

there have not been many b'party shows posted but a member pasted a show last June at the cottage

GrandKids

File Size: 25.6M

By: mailto:sknickles@sbcglobal.net

Download Count: 91

pretty big to mail but if you drop a line to Ken he might give you some ideas

Ken

Welcome to the forum Michelle!

With a name like texastrees how can I not respond? Nearing college graduation years ago, I accepted a recruiting visit to Houston. The trees surrounding the airport at that time was the first pleasant surprise that influenced us to be Texans for a while. :) The trees were great everywhere, but someone forgot the mountains.

I use PTE frequently for such things as grandkids' birthdays or just little "starring little Jenni or Jacob or?"

I even did a no-thought-involved short show for my own birthday party but did it for the fun of the kids. These shows I do are not competition level productions. They are just spur of the moment - put the pictures to music that the viewers like and maybe try a thing or two without worrying about'making anything perfect. The kicker is that these shows are the ones that get viewed over and over again by the kids. They have a real good value-effort-ratio.

If you would like, I could "dropload" a couple of them to you, if you just use this forum email facility to give me your email address. Of course you can make your shows any way you want. Your chosen subject would be a no-lose learning opportunity. But if you want a production at a more refined level, it will require a greater effort.