WnSoft Forums

Having trouble

texastrees

I just purchased the non-commercial version of P2E and haven't had an email back. Do I need to contact someone or does it take more than a day to be able to use the program? I have the unregistered program downloaded.

Another problem was that my machine froze up when I tried to view and save my receipt.

Thanks in advance,

Michelle

Michelle, this seems to be an oft occurring situation, especially with weekend purchases. The good news is, the situation always gets satisfied with the great program being in your hands. Wnsoft & Igor always make good on everything. Only the distribution channel seems to hit bumps. You will likely soon receive email with your activation key and instructions. We all understand how anxious we are once we want to use the program. :)

Okay....

I had 322 photos and only 2 songs. I set the slideshow to be sync'd with the length of the songs and it was freaking out because there were way more photos than the music had time for. So I added a couple more songs and took out some photos. Now it works great. But I have another question, so I'll put it in a new post.

Oh wait! That was my second problem! The first was that I had to use my work email instead of my Yahoo address. I kept looking for the emails in my Yahoo account...doh! :wacko:

Thanks for your help!