WnSoft Forums

Audio Visual Workshop

Barry Beckham

We are running a dedicated AV workshop based around PicturesToExe and Photoshop at the Maltings, in Ely Cambridgeshire on the 25th September 2005. This is an all day event that should enable many techniques and topics top be covered.

We have booked the Kempen Room and will limit the attendance to 40 people maximum.

Full details can be found HERE

Other lectures around the country can be found HERE

Barry Beckham

We'll always come over and run one in all that sunshine Bill

I'm starting to pack already as I'm due to give one in Australia in 2007 !

I must admit it can be great fun attending a festival and meeting up with other AV workers - they are all such a friendly bunch.

We've had some very good times in UK and over the water in Ireland and Europe.

Well worth making the effort to go if you can, and you could save up and go along to Al's Festival in the Autumn (or should I say Fall?) in Canada .......surely only "up the road " from California & no water to cross to make you seasick ! :D:D:D

BW Maureen

Would love to go, but the current travel budget is a cruise from Barcelona to Lisbon via Rome, Florence, So France, back through Seville and to Lisbon - in May. My computer club is already asking about the next slide show to be presented! I will be drafting the PTE show as I go on the laptop on a daily basis.

Bill

Bill,

Forget Barcelona and Lisbon - at our Festival we'll take you all around the world and back several times over. And with our low Canadian dollar, you will still have money left over for a cruise down the Rideau Canal and a side-trip to Niagara Falls! :lol:

Maureen, I'm not sure what to call 10 November - over here it'll either be late autumn, or early winter. Probably the right kind of weather to make one want to spend time indoors watching slide-shows from warm, sunny climates. In fact, Bill, we may all be wishing we were in California! Maybe you should think about hosting a leg in 2006! :)