WnSoft Forums

Double-click Slide to Open O&A Editor

mhwarner

I don't want double-click to open Slide Options as seems to be the default. Once upon a time I knew where to set this, but it's been a few years since I've installed PTE AV on a new machine.  I thought it was in Preferences but couldn't find it.  Also, where do I designate that I want the red X in the O&A window to just close the O&A window and not the entire program.

Better yet, where do I just find the file on my old computer which has all of these preferences set so I can just copy it to the new one.  I've been through Uses\Mary\AppData  etc. and it wasn't there.  

Thanks in advance !

Thanks Dave!  I bet I opened that dialog 5 or 6 times and totally missed the first item.  And I did scan through the online help and missed it there too.  After midnight, I guess it was just too late for me to be totally cognizant of what I was reading.  :)

I figured out the answer to my second question this morning.  Click on the red x and you get choices.  If you click the button for "Objects & Animation window" (or whatever it is labeled) and tick the box that says "Don't ask again", then it will always close only the O&A window.  I can't get back to the dialog for the exact terminology since I ticked the box to hide it.