WnSoft Forums

Scrolling text Slideshow

I wondered if anyone had any slideshows with scrolling text on several slides, along with a soundtrack. If so can I view it, and can you let me know what programs you did to create it. I want to see if Pictures to exe can do what I want, or do I have to use Macromedia Director. Thank you all, Great forum

A quick and easy sort of way would be to use the vertical push available in PTE and vary the time of the push and the gap between slides. You can find lots of examples in the panorama links. In theory it will be just like a vertical panorama. You can prepare your text slides in Photoshop or whatever takes your fancy and save as normal JPG's. Obviously you will have to be consistent with your spacing to achive a smooth effect. With a bit of hard work you could achieve a 'Star Wars' opening title

Mike

Mersea Island, England

And don't forget that with the push effect the background moves with the text so a solid background is best.

Ron [uK]

This topic has caused me to view again the excellent demo by Marco. Now I am wondering if there are some shows I have missed where PTE users have really utilized Marco and Granot tools effectively in actual presentations. I expect there are some good ones I have not seen or maybe have been done but not shared. Anyone willing to share some more of your success with what Marco has shown can be done?