WnSoft Forums

Beta 4 und Styles and Transitions

Berny

I purchased the PTE AV STudio 11 and installed the 4 beta version. At the moment I still have a project in the 10 verse that I can not yet complete.
Unfortunately, I could in the 11 Ver. my Temples, Styles, etc. (from the 10Ver.) in the settings select, but they were not übernommen. (These are on another hard drive).

Is that under Betaver. so?
Greetings

Hi,

Firstly, I recommend to make a backup of your folders where you store Templates and Styles/transitions.

in PTE AV Studio 11. Check in the Preferences > Templates tab where are located folders for Templates and for Styles/transitions.

If you didn't change these paths, they should be located in Documents > PicturesToExe

Usually when you install any new version (including Beta version) PTE suggest you import settings from a previous version. It's the most easy and simple way to transfer all settings from PTE 10 to PTE 11. If you earlier change a location for templates/styles in PTE 10, after import of settings, PTE 11 will use the same location for your templates/styles.

So you can simply uninstall PTE 11 Beta and reinstall again and accept import of settings from PTE 10.

• Like 1

Unfortunately, something went completely wrong here.
Had the PTE folder with styles etc. on another hard disk in the computer. Were so about 4 GB that accumulated there. Unfortunately, when trying to select this in version 11 was completely deleted and here also in the 10 version. I have tried another 2 backup this was also deleted me. Although I have made another backup, but I think here the same thing happens again.
Greetings

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

In the 10.5 version all styles etc. were available, unfortunately these are now also gone (here I could also no longer select and apply the styles) so I decided to uninstall the 10.5 Ver. and then in the 11 Vers. again to select the styles of my saved folder. Unfortunately no luck
Hopefully I do not have to reload everything again individually! Have so many of The Dom, Igor etc.
Too bad

So now I have all again single reingeladen in the 11 version (ca.2 1/2 hours).
Maybe it can be done so that I can select multiple ptestyle in the import folder not just one.
If I copy the Picture to Exe folder in documents and later want to paste again, the whole content is deleted! Why this is so I do not know!
I have just now made the effort and loaded everything individually.

I apologize for this problem. We'll think how to avoid this situation in future, when user manually move a storage of styles and transitions. I'll write a little later.

We recommend to make a backup of a folder with styles and transitions.

• Like 1

Hello Igor,
Thanks for the feedback!
You do not need to apologize!
Maybe your thought that in the future with easier installation of styles was already what I wanted to hear!
You have improved your great product again in many areas, so let me congratulate you!
Gladly I have  upgradet on this version 11.
Unfortunately something went wrong, but as they say:
No risk no fun.
Greetings