WnSoft Forums

Button wizard

CorVdK

Dear Igor,

I have a question about the New Buttons Wizard:

image.jpeg.305a8d6ad5d29502d0c3a371dc667982.jpeg

What do the "None", "Hot" and "Pressed" tabs mean? What is their relationship to the other "Button Wizard" settings? When I set the different tabs, most of the choices remain unchanged.

image.jpeg.eca1933f414f16e13b816673c0da935d.jpeg

Under the tabs "Hot" and "Pressed" you can make your own choice in "Use self fill colors" which colors are given to the buttons and with which gradient, etc. What use and/or interaction can be obtained with the "Button presets" that are available and the choice of the 3 different tabs (None, Hot and Pressed)? Of course one changes the "Border" colors, radius and size, and the colors of the button itself, but I only notice a slight difference here and there when choosing a different tab (None, Hot and Pressed). When you first choose one of the eight "Button presets" and then make changes to the colors, radius, etc. nothing is left of the original layout of the buttons (since they have been changed), why are there eight different presets?

image.jpeg.7f37b8779a1158b2a9f81af456d78a4e.jpeg

As I am working on the Dutch translation of version 11, I would like to understand how things work in order to deliver a correct translation.

Thanks in advance,

Cor