WnSoft Forums

How can we reset the expiration

tyy

We are a photography studio that uses Pics to exe for proofing of our images. We have the Slideshow set to expire after 15 days. Our workflow is setup so we overwrite the same exe files everytime we create a slideshow so the slideshow name never changes. Our problem is this. We have one slideshow that has buttons that run two other slideshows. I make the slideshows and save over the previous slideshow so the filename never changes so we don't have to make a new autorun file everytime. When I'm done with them our studio manager checks the slideshow to verify that all the slideshows are correct. There is a chance that I forget to create one of the slideshows which would cause a previous slideshow to be burned on the cd. Our problem is that the expiration won't let her watch the slideshow since the filename is same everytime. Does anyone know where we can reset the expiration so we can watch these disks? Is it in the registry if so where. We would appreciate any help you could provide. We tried sending this through their support and they were no help.