WnSoft Forums

DVD Trouble

dahol

I have a DVD video to write using Nero. I have used this before to write a P2E project. This time a warning comes up saying not enough transition points add some more. I have 242 transition points in the programme but the first three are on for 25 seconds each to cover an spoken intro. It writes to CD OK and works. Any help please?

Your "discovery" is interesting to me, but also easily solved I think. Possibly Igor has built in a further "check" that is necessary for creating the temp avi file that is not necessary for the .exe presentation.

I made a quick test:

With an existing PTE project, I made a ten-second video preview. The preview (video) ran fine.

I then went into the timeline view and removed two or three transition points.

Then I again made a ten-second video preview. This time the video would not run and gave me the error message you described.

I went back into the timeline and inserted three transition points (anywhere) on the timeline. Clicked on "update", then returned to main screen.

Made again ten-second video preview which ran just fine.

Looks like you should be able to fix your show that way.