WnSoft Forums

version 10.5: message "not answering" [SOLVED]

nono93

It does not work, in evaluation mode:
The 2nd image, which I sent to you, corresponds to the choice, or enter the key, or click on evaluation.
So I clicked on evaluation, it's the 1st image sent, and moreover there is the word evaluation which appears at the top, and when I click on a file, or when I go down the elevator, the message appears

Well, so both versions 10.5 and 11.0 don't work on your computer even with a replaced NVIDIA graphics card?

Maybe this problem is related with a certain file or folder which are shown or selected in the File Tree / File List.

Try to perform a new installation of PTE 11. Uninstall PTE, install PTE again, skip import of settings from any previous versions (it's important step). Now check how PTE works. By default, it starts with a Sample Project. Then try to browse some folder with your photos.

Hi Jean Claude,

I'm glad that we solved that problem!

Usually import of settings works correctly. PTE AV Studio simply reads configuration from an old version. Maybe some issue with file rights.

Your license key works with V11, because you recently purchased the license. Please note that one license can be activated on 2 computers.

• Igor changed the title to version 10.5: message "not answering" [SOLVED]