WnSoft Forums

One of the Finest Slideshows I've Seen

Guest Techman1

Guest Techman1

As the Title says, the link below is to one of the best slideshows that I've seen on this forum (or anywhere). I just happened upon it by doing a search for royalty free music. When I looked back to see what others had said about Barry's "WINTER" slideshow, I noticed that it was almost hidden in one thread. Since it was so wonderfully done, I wanted to start another thread so that others can see the true beauty of an excellent slideshow that has a perfect combination of photography, music, subtle montage effects and transitions.

Link to Barry Beckham's - WINTER Slideshow - Zip format

The file is approximately 17.5 megabytes (so it may take a little bit to download, but well worth the wait)!

Here is what others have said about this slideshow also:

(Marianne @ Apr 1 2005, 03:51 PM)

And once again a masterpiece! Silence..........

I can't find the right words to make my compliments strong enough. But I enjoyed every single second of this show. Everything matches. Music, beautiful photography and a subtile use of montage.

I keep on hoping to achieve this level one day  :blink:

Get this show and see for yourself!

(Nickles @ Apr 5 2005, 09:14 PM)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay Barry......

I think that you've totally outdone your previous work, that I've seen. A splendid show that captured my eyes and ears. Excellent..crystal clear photography. Your techniques of splitting images and bringing in multiple images on one slide frame, and then reblending them, was very artistically done. The sound was a perfect match with the visuals. You've definitely set a new standard for creativity. A show I must hang on to and study further.

This show might just displace "Black Country" from the very top of my favourite PTE slideshows.

Bravo! Bravo!

Very sincerely, ken

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Thank you again Barry!!!!

Fred

I'm so glad you posted this recommendation and while I was watching the presentation I said I must tell people about Barry's wonderful tutorials...and lo and behold I saw at the end of this superlative presentation that he mentions one.

I became familiar with Barry's work several years ago and it just seems to get better and better.

I must put in a plug for the music too...the sound was crystal clear and the music compelling.

Altogether a stunning presentation.

Isabel