WnSoft Forums

Text Animation by Word Not Functioning Correctly On Mac [SOLVED]

tc_leeds

I have PTE AV Studio v 11 latest updates on both Mac and Windows 10 machines. When I try and use text animation by word on the Mac the text appears by Line. With exactly the same settings on the PC it works fine. Is this a glitch in the Mac version?

TC

1 hour ago, tc_leeds said:

I have PTE AV Studio v 11 latest updates on both Mac and Windows 10 machines. When I try and use text animation by word on the Mac the text appears by Line. With exactly the same settings on the PC it works fine. Is this a glitch in the Mac version?

Thanks! I confirm this issue. We'll fix it soon.

On 3/31/2023 at 4:54 PM, tc_leeds said:

Hi,

Can you try a new version 11.0.3 Build 2 on your Mac? We fixed the problem with non-working text animation by words.

https://files.wnsoft.com/test/PTE-AV-Studio.dmg

• Igor changed the title to Text Animation by Word Not Functioning Correctly On Mac [SOLVED]