WnSoft Forums

Slide Naming

JEB

I’m quite certain this will have been addressed in the past and there will be a very good reason, but it escapes me.

When an image is added to the timeline the slide created takes the file name of that image – logical. When you add a second image to that slide it retains the name of the first image yet when you remove the first image the slide retains the file name of the first image.

Not a big issue but why?

John

If it helps, you can change the Slide Name in either O&A/Properties or Slide Options.

If you add a Blank Slide to the Slide List and add images in O&A you would need to use one of the above options to name your slide or leave it at Blank. Leaving it Blank and having multiple Blank slides is not a good option if you are using hyperlinks and "Go to slide with name..."

DG

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply. As I said its not a big problem and not something I have so far found worth going to the trouble of renaming manually. It just seems illogical to me and surprising that it has not been addressed. Not possessing any knowledge of programming, in my ignorance I would have expected it to be a relatively simple task to have the file name shown be that of the file image shown.

John