WnSoft Forums

Mobile Version?

Hello Igor

I noticed Barry Beeckham mentioned this in late December 2019 and the reply was it could be looked at? Although there were 23 pages of Search Results which I did not look at all, is there an update on this request?

With mobile phone cameras improving image quality and other features dramatically in recent times, it is hard finding a good post-capture AV application. On saying all that it would also be hard working on a smaller screen not to mention the cost outweighing the benefit and size of the potential market.

Cheers

Mark

Yes Igor - a mobile phone version for Android and iPhone. I assumed that was what Barry was referring to?

I am guessing it would be hard to do and the cost vs benefit would be unsure.

Just looking for applications for my mobile as they become better quality and are getting more use and mobiles have completely destroyed the compact camera business.

Still use my cameras and drone with the PC PC but use the mobile a lot more now that I have the S23 Ultra and a 512GB capacity.

Cheers

Mark

Mark,

It would be very hard to implement all desktop features of PTE AV Studio in a mobile version with a small screen.

Objects and animation editor and Timeline window are not compatible with mobile screens.

It would be a simple slideshow app - choose images and apply slide styles. That's all. And there are many free slideshow apps in this niche. Including free Google Photos. We'll not able to compete with them.

So currently we don't plan a mobile version. Sorry.

I think that apps like PTE AV Studio are intended for computers to give more creative possibilities - PC or Mac with a large screen.

• Like 4