WnSoft Forums

Slideshow: Torres del Paine National Park...trek and rafting-1991

goddi

Here's my latest project:

(Bringing back memories-was able to digitize a bunch of slides)
Patagonia - 10 day trek + rafting (1991)
Torres del Paine National Park, Chile

YouTube Channel link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VNFXiae0dI

Facebook link:

https://www.facebook.com/1660410137/videos/966295294700654/

Gary Oddi

• Like 3

Thanks for showing this Gary.

So much easier than pulling out the projector and showing your memories to friends and family.

Thank goodness for digital. No more having to go through numerous airports and pleading with them to hand-check your film.

Bracketing your shots and hoping when they were developed that they turned out alright.

Looking forward to more of your memories.

Kieron

• Like 2

Yes, those days are over. But here's something that will make you cringe or smile... On a trip back from S.Africa, I forgot that I had packed all of my slide film in my checked baggage. I had checked all my bags and then suddenly remembered what a stupid thing I did. I ran back to the South African Airlines desk and explained. This wonderful lady took me down into the bowels of the baggage conveyor system to spot my bag as it was moving through the system. We grabbed the bag and removed the film. Can't get that kind of excitement with digital. :D

Gary

• Like 2

Impressive adventure!  I'm planning a trip to South America next spring, but mine will probably be less adventurous.  I'm too old now for that much adventure.

I am juggling digitizing old slides and negatives with creating shows of all my recent travels.  So many things to do, so little time to do them.  Being retired isn't easy.  :)

• Like 1