WnSoft Forums

Music synch

yguy

Dear friends,

I have spent a long time now trying to solve a problem of music synchronization.

I want to try to run the pte like a DVD. I have an opening picture with buttons. If I press one of the buttons to take me to, let us say slide 10. I then want a piece of music to start at slide 10 and to continue to the end or to another slide that is so indicated.

I thought this would be possible if I "customize slide" and in the music tab click "play new sound file" and then in the consecutive slides click "continue playing sound files", but this does not work. So how should I do it?

Would appreciate if someone out there could help me

yguy

yguy:

One way to do that would be to have predetermined sequences such as slide 10 to 20, another 15 to 30, slide 5 through 90 etc etc.(whatever slides you want in each sequence)

Set up each sequence as a pte.exe file on its own with its own music.

Make your first image a one image show with buttons (OBJECT EDITOR) on the first image, which when clicked on, would run the appropriate pte.exe file as set up through properties on the buttons.

Hope that is somewhat clear

Yguy, I think the only solution to your problem is what Jim suggested.

You want to keep the synchronization, as it seems... but so you cannot customize slides!

A show structure like you indicate is possible only by placing several links in objects, but without any sound. It should necessary to have a command like "Goto slide number 10" AND "Play the music number 2"!

You could make more then one slide show.

One you have the seclections of your different shows.

You would set the action to Run application when

you click on it. And the different shows you could

have sync'ed to the music of your choice.

This works nice we have seen different shows made this way

I think HVK use this option. And there was a Wedding made

be Ray. I am not sure of Names it has been a while.

Only draw back is having more then one file.

cc