WnSoft Forums

loop in P2E

vimages

hello,

I need to make an automatic and direct (back) loop from a frame (number 30 for exemple) to another one before (number 2 for exemple).....

I don't want to make severals .exe to obtain the same result.. I want only one file .exe

how could I do ..?

many thanks for your answer !! :D

eric.

I need to make an automatic and direct (back) loop from a frame (number 30 for exemple) to another one before (number 2 for exemple).....

Eric:

Do you want to do it only on the first pass or on every pass ? I assume on every pass.

One way I thought of quickly (an Object editor won't work as it has to be clicked on and therefoe is not automatic) is to simply duplicate that part of the show when you hit slide 30.

But I suspect I am missing something here

Eric:

Do you want to do it only on the first pass or on every pass ?

yes, every pass.

One way I thought of quickly (an Object editor won't work as it has to be clicked on and therefoe is not automatic) is to simply duplicate that part of the show when you hit slide 30.

sorry, but I don't understand what you mean......

maybe I have to explain my project better..

at the begining, I have 3 slideshows, 3 files "*.exe".

the first have only one picture, with two links (button) included. the links open 2 differents big slideshows.

From them, I want to make only on file "*.exe".

so, I like to have in my unique file "MySlideShow.exe":

1) the first slide (page 1) contain two button with two links. one to slideshow A, one to slideshow B.

2) page 2, this slide is the first of the slideshow A. End of slideshow A at slide n° 30.

3) page 31, this slide is the first of the slideshow B. End at slide n°48.

4) I want when user push button to go on slideshow A, the slideshow have to run slides from n° 2 to n° 30 (this is easy to make) and at slide n°30, the slideshow comeback everytime automaticaly ( without any manual action) to slide n°2. the user don't have to do anything.

5)when user push button to go on slideshow B, the slideshow have to run slides from n° 31 to n° 48 (this is easy to make) and at slide n°48, the slideshow comeback everytime automaticaly ( without any manual action) to slide n°31. the user don't have to do anything.

.................... :huh:

is it ok?

I want to make that because I want the user have only on file, the file could be launched by autorun.

many thanks for all ....

eric.

Eric:

Again I might be missing something but your explanation helps

Without trying it myself, here is what I would likely try

You would have three .exe files (I know you don't want three but work with me on it :) )

1. Slide show "L" This would be set to leave last (only) image on the screen at the end of the show. I believe you already have this show. It is a one image show on which there are two buttons to Launch:

2. Slide show A, images 2-30

3. Slide show B, images 31-48

Why not set both shows A & B to leave the last image up on the screen when finished and make the last image of show A, image #2, and the last image of Show B , image #31.

You would then AUTORUN slide show L, the client would choose which button to click on A or B.

Depending which one they choose, A or B runs. At the end of the show they would then hit ESC and would be taken back to Show L, from which they could choose the other show if they wanted.

You might want to put an EXIT button show L so they don't need to hit ESC

Again, there might well be easier/other ways to do what you want.

What you want to do is impossible with the actuel version of PTE, may be in the future, who knows.

I did a slideshow you can download here which is near as what you want to do, in one or two exe file, but I really use more than 20 PTE files I put all of them in one exe file with Winrar. It's what you want to do.

many thanks to all of you !!!!!! realy... !!

I think now that I can't do what I want with the actual version of PTE...

Do you want the shows to repeat when you return to the initial slide, i.e. when show "A" goes back to slide 2, do you want it to stop at slide 2 or repeat the show?

yes , I want show A and B repeat automaticaly...

I put all of them (slideshows) in one exe file with Winrar.

easy, but for my users, it's not what I want.. sorry...

but this idea is good when we have to send diferents slideshows working together...

I usualy send my picture on cd or the users pick them on my web server. I try to give to the users always products "simple" to use.. one file, one clic ... etc...

my question concern a customer who order pictures of two diferents king of races.. I give to him a folder with all pictures and a slideshow with the best ones.. I have sended yesterday my work.. I have made the final slideshow in 3 part, as I explain before...

1) the main slideshow (L) with one picture includeed the two button links and an Exit button.

2) a subfolder containing the A an B slideshows( one for each kind of race). they run and repeat automaticaly. stop by escape.....

please don't spend to much time for me....

... if some of you like race cars.. tel it to me, I will give you my 24h of le mans Slideshow... very very basic slideshow, I don't have time to make borders or to prepare the pictures as some of you (I see some very nice and beautiful slideshow here...)

eric. :)